Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Long time no write

I spent the weekend in Seattle. Saw my old haunts and the ocean agian. My ocean fixes are befoming dangerously addictive. I missed the Oscars as a result, but the pictures afterwards indicated a fairly boring year dress-wise so I am less than tragic about this.

Gossip says Scarlett Johansenn and Jake Gyllenhall maybe getting cozy. I think that is a great couple, far more convincing than Kirsten Dunst. Tom Cruise.. still mofo crazy.

News from the homefront is well spooky. Abortion going away, birth control going away or becoming less accessible as the Catholic Church considers revising their position on birth control. Huge amounts of desertion in the military and apparently, we are really going to go to war with Iran, cuz we are mofo crazy. Will post fun stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment