Thursday, April 06, 2006

emotional armor

"''In every store, there were messages on apparel for adults and children of negativity, sexual innuendo, and violence,' she said. ''I thought, I'll just make T-shirts I feel my kids, myself, and others should embrace, with positive reminders of what's important.'
The result is Emotional Armor, a T-shirt company that Hoffman, 36, has just launched. The colorful shirts for children and women sport one of 51 inspirational messages on the front, including ''small body, big dreams' and ''i believe in me' for girls, and ''pure energy' and ''natural born hero' for boys. A popular message on the girls' and women's shirts is ''princess. not in need of rescue.' Others are ''my mistakes will make me strong,' ''constant reminder of extraordinary,' ''never underestimate me,' and ''the power of one.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment