Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holidays

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Former Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE - news) Chief Executive Hank McKinnell will receive $198 million in total compensation after his departure in February, the company said in a filing on Thursday.

Well it is not likely that anyone I know will have access to those sort of resources this holiday season, that said it is the Holidays and I am giving thanks...for lots of stuff, see below:

1. Serious quality time with friends that I haven't had time with in what feels like ages. I feel renewed and proud of how well I pick friends, cuz they are awesome.

2. Serious time with family. Can't call it quality because all time with my family is quality time:) So instead just time, For sister's wedding, for the holidays and just serious time after being away for so long. It is very nice.

3. For happy endings. I took a lot of risks and crooked paths recently. I went with my gut for the first time, for a sustained period of time, ever. It looks to have worked out well and I am off on another adventure with hopefully much more wisdom and patience and sense of purpose.

4. For a Democratic sweep of Congress, it seems so long ago that I was wailing about the rising of the dark lord and I feel like there has been a reprieve. Thank you American public.

and finally...

5. For love. I have been so thoroughly reminded of the power and optimism inherent in love. I assume life will throw me in the dirt again before I'm through, so I am calling out my gratefulness now. It is necessary to be loved and to love, everything else is just a game:)

No comments:

Post a Comment