Friday, January 19, 2007

A new life

I am sitting at home on my newly delivered couch (title link I think is the same couch) watching my new cable ( which has some damn transmission issue and I have to keep uplugging the modem and replugging it to make it stop skipping) and drinking a Sam Smith Nut Browne Ale. I wrote the following quote in a note recently:

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams


It has often seemed to me that some basic life assumptions (fashion, love, food, sentimentality in details, etc..)were far more obvious to my peers than to me. I am trying to let that go and believe that what is obvious or not to me will lead me to a high quality of life. So I sit in a new city hoping that it will be my last for awhile and that I now know enough to create a life where I am. here's hopin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment