Sunday, June 10, 2007

Things I want to do

YearlyKos Convention - n. yier-lee-KOS k&n-'ven(t)-sh&n An annual convention gathering people from all walks of life who belong to the Netroots community, the US-based (but globally focused and inclusive) non-partisan grassroots political action community that uses the Internet and blogs as primary tools for: expressing viewpoints, building consensus, acting to change the status quo, mobilizing huge numbers of people and informing each other and the world about current events, grassroots actions, networks, meetings, policy and more. The YearlyKos Convention is a project of bloggerpower.org with the generous support of the Netroots Arts and Education Initiative (NAEI).


I Really want to go, but have no one to go with..so sad. Maybe I will go by myself?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you said you wanted to go to this last year, too. Go, woman, go! If you go alone you will meet more people anyway.

    ReplyDelete