Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Where I've been

Crooks and Liars » What if you held a debate and *almost* no one came?: "The one photo the GOP does not want anyone to see was snapped at yesterday’s NAACP GOP Presidential Candidate Forum. The NAACP invited all 9 Republican candidates to the forum, but only one showed up: Tom Tancredo. All the Democratic Presidential hopefuls showed up for their forum."

I know it is a long time between postings right now. I am in Detroit for work and there isn't much free time and the free time that there is, I am usually trying to sleep. That said, I am loving life. I go to YearlyKos in two weeks, I am reading Harry Potter this weekend and am hoping to take a week off to go to San Francisco in the fall. Additionally, the congress seems to be actually getting a backbone and the word impeachment is screaming to get back on the table:) Things can't be all that bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment