Friday, June 06, 2008

All beginings are hard

I sometimes wonder how the world would look to me had I never learned to read. There are drawbacks to absorbing so much of your perspective of the world based on reading rather than doing. That said, my reading took me far afield from what I knew far before I had the ability to do so with experience.

As a result, I know that all beginnings are hard. Just because they are beginnings. So as I sit here in this latest beginning and try to be mindful and aware I attempt to embrace that it is difficult by nature of what it is rather than by caprice of events.

Still, while I may get better at being where I am when I am there, the desire to know, to understand, to be peaceful about what is....continues to be the deep throbbing incessant driver of my wanderings.

No comments:

Post a Comment