Thursday, January 19, 2006

Updates on blogging

Hello all,

Just some things I have noticed. Comments are really slow to appear. I have posted comments that haven't shown up in numbers until the next day, but if you click comments, they are there. So if you post something, click on comments even if it says zero in case soemone left something. Also there is spellcheck. I am editing any ones I find, but in case I miss something.

Finally, I would like to welcome officially some new posters to the blog in case anyone is unfamiliar with who they see posting.

Anne B.-living and working in the Emerald City (Seattle) after an exciting life in the Big Apple
Ann Z-Living in Durham, pondering questions about anatomy that may make other people, a little squeamish:)
Fe-My very nifty sister who is an excellent resource for issues you might be having with the blog because I think my view is very different than yours.
Jess-Living in the fabulous town of Maynard and well known for her excellent taste and appreciation of the funky.

2 comments:

  1. Maynard!? My old nemesis from childhood?!

    A-B RULES, Maynard BLOWS!!

    Also, I love it that you referred to Warren Buffett as Warren Buffet. He is de-licious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So not intentional, but I am naturally brilliant:)

    ReplyDelete