Monday, February 05, 2007

Time management

Mexico City is located in the Valley of Mexico also called the Valley of Anáhuac, a large valley in the high plateaus at the center of Mexico, at an altitude of 2,240 meters (7,349 feet). It was originally built by the Aztecs in 1325 on an island of Lake Texcoco. The city was almost completely destroyed in the siege of 1521, and was redesigned and rebuilt in the following years following the Spanish urban standards. In 1524 the municipality of Mexico City was established, known as México Tenustitlan, and as of 1585 it is officially known as Ciudad de México


So today I bought a digital camera so I can take and upload photos which I hope to have uploaded by tomorrow. I also will start class. I have skype and just have to say again how tremendous I find technology. I am feel like I just down the street rather than thousands of miles from home:)

2 comments:

  1. Me too! That is exactly how I feel. I went from feeling like you were disappearing from my life for a month to feeling like everything is normal. :) Except I can't call you, you can only call me, but we can work around that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are innovative and dynamic:)

    ReplyDelete