Monday, June 12, 2006

Instinct - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"It is debatable whether or not living beings are bound absolutely by instinct. Though instinct is what seems to come naturally or perhaps with heredity, general conditioning and environment surrounding a living being play a major role. Predominately, instinct is pre-intellectual, while
intuition is trans-intellectual."


I know that life is inherently uncertain. I understand that life is what happens while you are making plans. Still I plan. I have been in Phoenix for a year now. It has been a year of struggle, alienation, frustration and tremendous growth.

Now I am faced with the very real possibility that I will be out of a job by Christmas. I am again at a cross roads, but initiated by events outside of my control. So I am changing the plan. There will be no plan. I will put out feelers in any city USA and go where the best opportunity is. I am going with instinct and whim. Maybe I was lucky all along, I just never let my instincts bring me to the right places.

No comments:

Post a Comment